Friday, October 08, 2010

Sunrise in Bali



IMG_9578, originally uploaded by quikdra.

Pre-sunrise on the Eastern side of Bali, Sanur beach, Indonesia. June 2010.
My wife and I were in Bali, Indonesia for a conference and absolutely loved the place. There were so many opportunities to take pictures there, and I hardly scratched the surface. One morning I got up before sunrise and walked to the beach at Sunur and took several pictures as the light of dawn presented one gorgeous scene after another. I loved the pagodas and the subtle presence of the mountains in the background. Woul dlove to go back someday to see more of the inland part of the island.

---

1 comment:

TravelSphere said...

Hey, Nice Blog !

My name is Alexandra and I'm managing a meta-blog about travel and activities in South East Asia: http://www.weekend.com.sg/

I read some of your articles carefully and your content can be really useful for my readers looking for travel, tips and activities in Indonesia ! Your blog is perfect because you provide good content and beautiful pictures. It makes me want to go back to Indo !

In consequence, I decided to select your blog !

I would like to know if you would be interested to appear on our web portal? It will increase your visibility on internet, increase your visits, and provide good information for my users.
Send me an email at greenty.com@gmail.com and I will try to answer within 24h.

Good job again !

Alexandra