Indonesian restaurant

Img_48411

I loved this restaurant in Jakarta. I am not experienced enough to know if it is Jawanese or Balinese or Summatra style...Indonesians know it exactly maybe someone will help me with comments:).

Without any expertise I just enjoyed the food they served to me and I tried to "feel" them...to taste them instead of "knowing" them. Usually I ordered something from chicken which they call AYAM there. But the most amazing are the very different kind of vegetables and souces and that they serve some food on banana leaves. It makes the whole dish look so natural, and Indonesian food is very healthy. I would live much longer living there thats for sure:)

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.